It’s that time of the year again to start planning your shopping lists for the holidays. I can’t believe it’s upon us already either! Right now I’m having a 40% OFF SALE in my shop to help your wallet and you’ll receive a free gift with your purchase!
There are plenty of items to choose from, everything from jewelry to cozy blankets, fingerless gloves to kids toys, etc. to please just about everyone on your list. Need a different color? You got it – just send me an email with your custom order 🙂
Click to start shopping and saving –> http://www.zibbet.com/suestitches
For once, Monday isn’t such a bad day! I am having a Cyber Monday Sale going on all week long! 30% off selected items and if you place an order for $50.00 or more, you will receive a free $20.00 SueStitches gift certificate by email! Makes a great stocking stuffer! (Sale ends Friday, December 6 at 5 pm EST)
Click here to start shopping and saving and have a wonderful Monday! 🙂
Today is Handmade Monday! Place an order today in my shop for $50.00 or more and you will receive a free $20 gift certificate via email! Get your order in by 5 pm EST to take advantage of the sale going on also! www.zibbet.com/suestitches
Sorry for not posting as often lately, I’ve been so busy working my day job and finishing up custom orders, which means I’ve let this poor blog fall to the wayside 😦 Hopefully the new year will give me a little down time!
I’ve got great news though, I am having a “33 Days ‘Til Christmas” sale in my shop right now and ends Monday, November 25th at 5 pm EST! Specially marked items have been marked down 33%; that’s major savings on gift ideas such as blankets, scarves, hats, gloves, and more!
Just click on the sale sign that’ll take you to the shop to start shopping and saving!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Hello everyone, the holidays are officially upon us, and I am offering a few deals in my Zibbet shop that will make great gifts and stocking stuffers for just about everyone on your list!
1. 15% off has been taken from select merchandise, and you also receive free U.S. shipping and a free gift with your order! This offer is good until 12:01 am on Tuesday, Nov. 29th.
2. All items that have not been marked 15% off still have free U.S. shipping, such as hats, jewelry, and baby items.
3. I have just reduced prices on a few seasonal items that also have free U.S. shipping! Click here to go directly to the Clearance section!
Head on over to my shop by clicking here. All orders are shipped after payment is received. If you prefer another shipping method beside USPS First Class Mail, please message me before placing your order.
Have a great weekend and happy shopping!
The holidays are a stressful time for everyone and I’m making my list as short and sweet as possible. Granted, I don’t expect to get everything on the list, but hey, there’s no harm in asking! So here it is in no particular order (okay I’m lying):
1. A Michaels gift card: Any amount is fine as long as it’s enough to get a few balls of yarn (and I won’t forget my 40% off coupon either!)
2. Tickets to the next Pete Yorn concert in the NYC/CT area: I’ve ONLY seen him twice!
3. A round-trip train ticket to New York City and an admission ticket to The Museum of Modern Art: At least I’m not asking for a plane ticket to London or Paris
4. A Burt’s Bees Gift Pack: Their products are all natural, not tested on animals, and the mild scent in their lotion doesn’t give me, or anyone around me, a splitting headache
5. Fruit and veggie platters: I like to snack when I’m stitching and I’d rather worry about my product line than my waistline.
Don’t forget to fill up my stocking with AA alkaline (not lithium) batteries for my tempermental digital camera.
That’s it! To be honest, if I end up with just getting the batteries I’ll be happy..
Have a pared-down Christmas list you’d like to share? Post it in the comments section here and it may give others an idea for a gift!